I Can't Find a Title
I have been suffering from a terrible writer’s block. No matter how long I sit before my laptop, I am unable to write anything. It is mostly due to lack of topics to write. After about 2 hours of looking into the screen, I decided to visit Sunday Stealing for help. You get lots of interesting memes there. All you need to do is to answer the questions in the memes. So here I go:
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Beginning of this year. This question reminded me that I have a pending letter to write, which I’ll be writing soon after this post.
- Can you change the oil on a car?
No. Not that I have a car. 😀
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nop. Did get fined for not wearing a helmet and for not carrying the necessary documents though.
- Run out of petrol/diesel?
Plenty of times. Fortunately, every time I was close to the petrol pump.
- Favorite kind of sandwich?
Chicken sandwich with lots of spicy sauces
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Dosa and chutney
- What is your usual bedtime?
Around 12.30 Am
- Are you lazy?
- Are you stubborn?
- Ever watch soap operas?
- Afraid of heights?
- Sing in the car?
- Dance in the shower?
Yes almost always!
- Dance in the car?
- Ever used a gun?
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- Is Christmas stressful?
- Major annoyance right now?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes yes yes :/
By the end of the meme, writer’s block drowned me. Maybe I’ll come back soon with a good post. Until then, bye.
PS – Help! Any tools to get me out of this block?